BTCG specializes in strategic thinking, primarily working with nonprofit organizations, associations, government agencies and grantmakers. The firms’ primary consultants, Kate Busch Gervais and Tom Gervais, have more than 30 years of consulting experience combined.
BTCG provide services to maximize outcomes, focusing organizations’ vision and a strategic use of resources, utilizing the services of professionals in various fields, depending on the assignment. We evaluate our work based on the level of long-term benefit the client derives.
We do not design strategic plans that “sit on a shelf” but instead facilitate plans, processes and systems that are used. Reports are discoverd to be dog-eared, coffee-stained and developed into tools that facilitate everyday decision-making.
- Strategic Planning for Organizations
- Meeting Facilitation
- Technology Assessment, Planning and Implementation
- Board of Directors Development/Training
- Strategic Marketing/Fundraising – Defining the Competitive Position
- Strategic Communications – media, print materials, Internet
- Community Engagement and Collaboration
- Public/Business/Nonprofit Partnership
- Public Presentations/Training
- Trade Associations/Service Organizations
- Writing/Editing Presentations
- Effective Philanthropy/Grantmaking